Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday out

Today was different from any other Sundays.
I actually spent the entire day out with my family.
Something I haven't done since 2nd year started.

First stop, old neighbour's wedding.
I got told off for not wearing baju kurung.
But I was wearing formal so I didn't care anyway.
And just because I was walking next to my dad ahead of my stepmum, I got told off again.
"People might think you're his wife!"
Um, okay.

Then my old neighbour asked me,
"You're in what level ready? Sec 4?"
I sheepishly said, "Um, year 2 poly."
Do I look that young?? Okay maybe XD.

Then we went to see my brother doing guard duty at Istana.
I'm not a very patriotic person but I love men in uniform.
Not love like all googoo-eyed.
But just admire the way they look.











































Disclaimer: 1970.01.01


And go watch Hard Candy 'til your balls drop you douchebags!
Crazy cinematography.
And awesome plot.
Basically it's about online awareness and if you're the paedophile, don't succumb to temptation so quickly.
You never know when little red riding hood will turn on the big bad wolf.














http://www.wear-red.com/

Wear Red: a movement for online empowerment and awareness, inspired by the film HARD CANDY and its protagonist’s red hoody.