Sunday, July 16, 2006

And we all fall down

Whoa, what a tiring day.
Doing a project up on the roof with the sun burning at 16999 kelvin.
The vitamin d's good but it just drains you.
I counted at least 4 times when I accidentally bumped my head against the window while sleeping in the bus.

Been terribly lethargic these days.
I've never submitted late RJs 3 days in a row.
Gotta remember to do RJs in sch so I can go back and waffle in peace.

Darn, I got my best record of 20 passengers in crazy taxi.
But print screened so many times eventually I only managed to get the credits part where they were showing random images.
Slengeh, slengeh nat.

Even though I've been awfully tired these days, I find myself less worried.
The past few weeks I kept waking up with such terrible headaches coz my brain had loads to think about through the night.
I kept going to sleep with so much worry.
When I woke up, I'd think it was just a dream.
Only to realise 10 seconds later that it was a dreaded reality.

I'm exhausted.