Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Camel with humps?

I know what camel toe is you shitinmyarseholes!
I did my research, and I'll display it nicely for you.

Definitions of camel toe:

` When her pants are so tight you can read her lips!
` When a chick crams herself into a pair of jeans and the crotch area has to displace the fat of her mound and the front of her pussy ends up looking like the actual toe of a camel.

Like when someone says:

"My four year old turned around really fast and ran into this chick's camel toe, when he turned back around he had a hoof print on his forehead"
"Is your crotch hungry girl? 'cause it's eating your pants."
Or simply put, it's just a pussy wedgie.
And I've got pictures to illustrate. Hmph.









Meet Mr Camel Toe. XD

See the similarity?














I rest my case.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wuahahahahahaaaa

You sure did well, but did you really have to post about it?

Self-censor yourself natz!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger natasha said...

nehi! *shakes head ultra vigorously*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home