Saturday, July 08, 2006

Dreeeam. dream. dream. dream...

To be honest it's been an awfully long time since I properly sat down to read a book.
The last book I read was probably Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix.
But yea, anyway Luke brought a book to school last week called The Alchemist.

















It follows the journey of a young shepherd boy who soughts his dreams of travelling and finding beauty in almost everything he sees.

A few years back, I got sick of the word 'dream'.
It was so mundane 'coz everyone was talking about it.
"Follow your dreams"... "Dreams can come true"... etc.

Back then, dreams were something that was quite non-existent for me.
I lived purely on realism.
Coz I knew my dreams wouldn't come true.
And I got sick of it when someone got into the dream talk.
"... tell me something I don't know."

But in recent years, I found myself dreaming alot.
About every aspect of life.
I started to have faith in this non-existent force.
And how badly I wanted them to be reality.

I still do fantasise alot.
I think we all do.
It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home