Saturday, July 15, 2006

I say you don't know, you say you don't know. I say you don't know, you say you don't know. I say... you don't know!

This week's been one hellofa shitloader.
But yah, I gotta write down the stuff I'm scheduled to do for my own reference.
And for all you shenanigans who think STA's about sitting back and shaking leg till your ding ding dongs fall off.

\ DMA

Today we finally finished painting our backdrop, the Queen, fortune teller, and guard.
Getting ready for our stop-motion animation next week.
Let's hope everything turns out fine rather than spastic.

\ CAP

Hmm, this is actually interesting for me 'coz I've never been really involved in a CCA before.
I didn't have a solid one back in primary school.
One year I'd be in choir, then the next I'd be in athletics, then netball, then back to choir.
High school, I was in basketball for only a year then I quit.
So Campus Arts Productionis is one of my first.

But anyway yah, we got a zither performance for next week.
I'm hoping for everything to turn out well.
Coz this is our first time trying to put a performance together.
Let's pray... for the sake of QB.
Wakakakakaka. Okay, kidding.

\ Film ig

What? Yah, okay. If time permits.

\ Racial Harmony Day

We'll probably have shifts for this but I don't care!!!
I'm gonna stay there for all 24 hours.
Nyearhs nyearhs nyearhs.
Just sit and stone.
Tho I'm not sure what we'll be doing.
Hahahahaha.

Hmm... been playing loads of Crazy Taxi these days.
Watch out ong schlong billy bong!
Lololololol.
Just kidding. I know I can't win you.
I'm not even gonna mention nora coz she's way out of my league.
A step at a time, Natz.

Here're some stupid random pick-up lines.
Wakakakakakakakaka.

. Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy
. Tickle your pussy with a feather? (What?) I said, "Particularly nice weather."
. I can see you. [Uh, yeah.] Great! Then how about tomorrow.
. Can I borrow 70 cents? (No) Then how about 69. I'm sure you can offer 69.
. I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle.

Okay, I gotta waffle now.
Eyes are half-closed.
ZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzz.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=radmin server and client 3.2 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home