Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh jolly

It's been a busy week...
We finally finished our animation.
And we've got Racial Harmony toms toms.
Not just pretty dancing girls in ethnic costumes.
A 24-hour marathon with bands, dance, music mix, drama, bhangrarobics!
Yaiy, still trying to get my hands on those glow sticks so we can rave like ravens!

Hmm, I got a 'nag'ative from my dad tho.
He says I should stop voluntary work for once.
Coz I'm under 21.
I was harh?! it is a school thingieee.
He doesn't like the idea of me staying over.

Oh my goodness, our Zither production ytd was... weird.
We only did sound check like 5 min before their performance.
But I think the sound check was the best. Lol.
After one of the girls gave the cue, with one huge stroke they went "kRIYAWNGGGG!"
Phwoar, electrifying.
I'm beginning to accept guzheng as another wonderful contribution to art.

Hmm, things to do for Natz in case she forgets:
// Rid laptop of junkies
// Pay Limiin $25 for ondotzero (which I regrettably signed up for coz I didn't go)
// Our next CAP event - repub rhapso (don't forget to send e-mail to advisor!)
// Study for UT (which I've never done but should start coz I'm getting loadsa Cs)

I vant to get new glasesssss.