Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sweet child of mine

I've dissed the boy many times before.
I thought he was only sent here to torment me.
Now I miss him dearly.
He lives in the room next to mine.
But I haven't seen him for 3 days.
The empowering guilt awaits its trigger for eruption.
Or rather, it's already erupted.
And it hasn't stopped.
I love the boy to death.
He's at a stage where a child requires the most tender of care.
They want to feel protected.
They want to know everybody cares.
They want be in complete comfort.
They want to feel loved.
And I don't think I'm doing my job as a sister.
School's starting to rock my world leaving me no time for home affairs.

But I think today I saw Mirzan in his purest form... ever.
He entered my room and sat on the bed.
I pretended to ignore him.
My instinct told me he's gonna come running to me, clamber up on my lap, and start banging away on the keyboards.
But he didnt.
He didn't even smile or try to piss me off.
5 mins passed... 10 mins...
He was still sitting in the same position on the bed, silent and looking around the room as if he's never been in here before.
Then his eyes caught mine.
They looked blank but it felt like an accusing glare.

Where have you been??

But underneath all that possible hatred, I saw something that made my heart melt.

I miss you, kakak.