Friday, June 30, 2006

My conspiracy of happiness

Aye, it's been 1... 2... 3... 4... Hi-5!... days since i last wrote.
But a lot's happened.
Just like it would in anybody else's mundane lives.
Only mine's a little bit more exciting, I guess. Lol.

So yea, just got back from an Esplanade tour.
The theatres were massive esp. the concert hall.
When the doors were closed, there was so much echo and air pressure.
I could practically hear the droning of packed air molecules invading my ear.
And we walked out of class yesterday.
Garf made us.
Tsk, hard drives.

Oh yeah, we got names for our lil brothers and sisters.
Captain jack, hard drive, ong schlong, virgin mary, cave of isolation and little lamb (i think so).
Not forgetting Eddie's - retro rocket.
Lols.

Here's a treat for chocolate lovers.



Have you ever wondered what it would be like if everyone knew only of Happiness.

Or maybe HAPPINESS.
Extreme euphoria of every form.
Yep... dancing rainbows, singing flowers, smiling sunshine, the entire Teletubbie bit.
Then there wouldn't be such things as anguish, hurt, turmoil, madness, confusion, melancholy, noir, or plain sadness.

That sounds like an absolutely perfect dream to me.

Then I thought of exploding marshmallows.
Coz marshmallows make me happy.
What if clouds exploded into marshmallows instead of rain when it got heavy?
Lol okay, too random.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I made you guys leave?

Oh shit, I hate myself more now. >_<

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger GY said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not funny Muthu! not funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home