Monday, June 19, 2006

iMofo

I've got lots on my mind now.
But I dunno which to turn to.
(Arranged not according to priority)

// Film IGizzle

Finally we're done with editing! Woohoo!
Sat in school 'til 9.30pm, and gave our final magical touches.
We played loadsa random football, and random le parkour (for me, it was more like a random jump coz i only managed to jump over a box).
Watching Garf try to kick the ball reminded me strongly of how Mirzan tried to kick a ball.
A full swing of the leg but no contact with the ball.
Cute, haha.

(Note: The Omen is boring. I literally slept at the back, tho' Infra and Noir won't believe me. But they did manage to experience a good dolby surround sound by the ear. Hafoomph!)

Oh yah! Porject Juen's due next week!
And we're re-scripting it and... and... we haven't started!
Kanizzle.

// DMA

To my team of princesses and the pea:
Sorry for not turning up for class today.
I couldn't get up in the morning.
I shan't give anymore stupid alibis, but I'm terribly sorry.
Especially to Garfie.

// the BF

I realise I'm terribly horrid at relationships.
Sorry for not having time to spend with you.
Currently my life seems to revolve around school alot.
And to find a compromise is my biggest challenge.
Please be patient.

// friends namely toostoosmoos

Hmm, couldn't ask for a better bunch :-)

// High school pals

After reading this, you prolly wouldn't wanna be friends with me anymore.

"Haiz, I felt angry, piss off and sad coz my bestfriends never come.. They always like that.. Every outting or etc sure got reasons one not to turn up..Fed up sia..Don even wish to make an effort lor & they sometimes bastard me lah. Haiz,What sia they all.. This called BESTFRIENDS meh??? Frankly speaking lah, I enjoy being with this group of friends instead of my bestfriends lah.. I no regreds lah coz I have enough of their non sense.. Well,the last time I met my bestfriends (Natz and Ruz) was year 2004 Graduation Night..That was long ago and after that got gathering they never come..How I wish they read my entry and let them feel bad about it!!!ARGH!!!Anyway..Who cares lah they didnt turn up..I enjoy myself and have fun with the rest I happy already.."

I'm a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, undependable "best" friend.

Lange if you see me on the streets give me your best punch.
I deserve it for every gathering I missed.
I don't remember my excuses, but yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home