Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Off to film campIZZLE!

Shell be gone for next 3 days.
Hopefully my brain's still intact by then.
We're supposed to be mentally and physically prepared.
Film, film, film, aduiiiiii my synapses can't catch up.

I know why my synapses not gooood.


The electric impulse that travels down the axon to my synaptic terminal is probably weak.
So the excitability of my postsynaptic cell takes a little longer.
Causing a slower flow of information from one neuron to another.

















Get the picture?

Shit-ake!
The tizzle shows 8.35-izzle, yo!
And I haven't pizzle my bizzle for the cizzle!
I mean, I haven't packed my bag for the camp.
And I gotta be in school by 10am!

Shit-definitely-tak-okay!
I gotta rizzle now!
See ya'll in 3 dizzle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home