Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thursday: Dear Esther Lauder brought us Hershey chocs.
Wooopee!
Dark chocolate with almonds.
As I unwrapped my Hershey,
I couldn’t help but notice some colour similarity
between my choc. and the dude sitting in front of me.

So I held the Hershey against his arm and said,
“Lionel, same colour.”

I just pissed the man. Lol.

Then we recited some tongue twisters.
It was so kachang putih and rojak,
it sounded more like a slur of curses.

Peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpepperapeckofpickledpepperpeter
piperpickedifpeterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpepperwheresthepeck
ofpickledpepperpeterpierpicked.

Kachang-ness.


Friday: Nora and I went for the film screening.
And I had a blast ‘coz…
Royston Tan came!
(He’s the director of 15, Cut, 4:30 etc.)
His movies are all numbers. Dunno why.
The one coming up is '132'. Lol.
And he’s also a friend of Lavaman!
Wakakaka. Qool.





































He actually had a talk at another lecture theatre
then he came to visit us after our screening.

















After all the hubbub, we took a photo with him! Lol.
Actually it was supposed to be just Jannah and her friend.
But we all rushed in anyway, even Ee Shaun.
Hahahaha.

Phooo. Truly inspirational dude.












Mut brought her panties to school!
She dumped it proudly in the middle of our table.
When Lionel was trying to plug in his adaptor he said,
“This is the first time I have to move panties instead of wires.”












And Yahya looks very nice with a panty on his head.
I’m sure Nora would agree.
Hakakakaka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home