Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yayyy! I've survived 1 year with my honey, Fizzy... Love you much! *muacks*

The first time I met him was back in PL0202 Semester 1.
On the first day of school, he walked into class late.
He had on a baby blue sports tee and spiked hair
(which seems to be permanently flat now)

I thought he was Chinese at first.
But I got a bloody shock when he introduced himself to the class,
"Hi, my name is Hafiz Firdaus..."

I never exchanged words with him for the first 2 weeks.
I thought he was plain anti-social.
Then one day we got talking on MSN.
But we were still not talking in class, 'coz we were so bloody shy.

Then one day after school, we went to Far East.
I have to say I have a terribly soft spot for gentlemanly boys.

He carried my bag...
He opened doors for me...
He pushed in my seat for me...
You know, the classic kind of boys girls love.
I was quite taken aback because I've never met anyone like him.

But I think I was abit dumb, lah.
I thought that was how he treated every girl, that he was just really really nice.

But as weeks went by, I found us hanging out alot.
And he was still going with his gentlemanly ways when with me.
I got suspicious, but at the same time I found myself falling for him.
And the rest is history =)

I love you Hafiz Firdaus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home