Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yesterday I was at the FOP.
Had a pretty rad time.

But we gotta watch out for the freshmen this year.
They're fresh, and they're good.
They could present with confidence and validity.
It's as if they've been doing it since they were a foetus.
If they're this good now, they could be experts by next Sem.

My only aim for the day was to be able to interact with them.
And Thank Goodness, most of the W16C-ians were Mr. and Ms. Smileys.
And this Indian guy from SHL wouldn't stop asking questions.

When's our break, ah?
Do we have to come back after this?
Do we have orientation tomorrow?
When does school start?
Will we be in the same class?

One of the student's a New Media student.
And his skit was absolutely amazingly plotted.
In the skit, the teams had to pick 10 words
(which were not related at all)
His team arranged it into a nice chain of events that seemed almost logical.

After FOP, I stayed back in school with Dhana and the others.
Then we saw Varian walk by.
I held my breath.
Ever since I wrote his review I haven't actually spoke to him face-to-face.
But turned out he was cool about everything.

But sad thing is, he won't be facilitating any STA classes.
He said he wasn't "qualified enough for STA".
Liar.

Varian invited us to tour the library with him.
Which was really gawk-some!
The library was huge okay!
3 whole storeys of it, with a cafe, a performance area etc.

But when you stand at the top of the stairs,
I know this sounds cliche but,
you really feel on top of the world.
The view is mag-ni-fi-cent.

We now have bubble tea in our cafe. (Yayyy!!!)
And there's another cafe called 'Kaff Esplanade'.
(I think that's how it's spelt)
It sells all sorts of coffee, cakes, pastries nonsense.

So I'll be going back tomorrow for the film screening.
Hopefully I could treat myself to something yummy.
Slurp. Gulp. Burp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home