Sunday, April 23, 2006

For all you people who haven’t stepped into RP’s new campus, here’s a sneak peek of it.
Photos courtesy of Hafiz Firdaus :D














This is the class.
Blinds down.
Abit bright, lah.













This is one of my favourite spots…
the library!!!

What I absolutely love about it is,
it’s absolutely covered in glass.

So when it’s raining, it feels like it’s coming down on you.
But you know you’re safely protected by the glass.

And also ‘coz… there’s no noise policy!
But please do be considerate about people
who’d appreciate silence.













Our good ‘ol canteen where I go to every morning to lounge,
sip bubble tea and munch on Taquitos.













RP’s entrance… Glassy! I likeeee.













The path home.














No, I can’t leave!
I can hear it beckoning me…
“Natz, come back into the safety of my glass walls!
You know you want to…”
Bahhhhh. Lol.

























This is one of the best parts of walking out of school.
Illumination makes me feel all warm 'n' fuzzy
esp. when it’s displayed aesthetically.
The fountains and the lights give a pleasantly relaxing aura.













View of the west wing from the bottom of the ramp.














What’s that figure? In the middle??


















Lawl.
That was me.
Apparently Fizzy took it while I was
gazing up the ramp.

Freakyyyyyy.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Hello, I'm Jannah! said...

hey! i didnt noe our school looked damn gorgeous at nite!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home