Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Do you read me?

This is what i was supposed to publish:

I feel like being mean and ridiculous and angsty.
An old friend of mine smsed me this morning asking how am i.
But i didn't reply him.
I stopped replying him since ages ago.
Yes it's you iays. (i just realised it sounds like ass)
You've become the unfortunate victim of my sudden craving to slur sillies.
Don't worry, one day if i feel really bad i'll take this post down.
But i don't think i'll remember to do that.


Just as i was about to slur those sillies, by some magic chance he called me.
aArgGgHhHhh!!!
How in the world of ass crack did he remember my no.?
"I randomly pressed it."
Then he said "Glad to know youre okay."
Aaaaaah! Guilt-trippinggg!

Syai if you do read this................ hi :)
We're still friends right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home