Sunday, June 11, 2006

If I was still mad, this is what my entry would've looked like//

fuck you (imagine it at font size 72), DUDE.
All i fucking asked for was a sketchbook and pencil.
Why you so fucking worked up for??!!!

Bro: You better pay me $10 now.
Me: I only got $5.
Bro: What the...
Me: Oh no, I can't pay you yet. I have to pay $15 for film ig camp.
Bro: Then you ask me to buy sketchbook for what?!
Me: Coz I need it lah. I got workshop 2moro.

Then he started taking out all the fucking things from the bag and threw them hard across my desktop.
What the fuck dude!!!

And his excuse?
"I don't usually use my $10 notes."
Shit i still gave him a sincere apology.
But he didn't appreciate it anyway.
He just threw the rest of the contents on the table.

Dude, you fucking earn $450 a month and you can't even buy me a fucking sketchbook?!?!?!
I'm shit broke lah!
You get free meals at camp.
I pay for my EZ-link top-ups and still paying your debts!
And Dad still hasn't given me my allowance.

The receipt says total amount was $6.80.
Why the bloody hell you ask for $10 dammit!!!

And you're so worked up coz you "don't usually use your $10 dollar notes"?!?
There's more to life than money, dude.

// But now I'm feeling better, so I take all that back.
I don't usually curse family members.
But it made me feel better anyway.

And later I found out my dad actually paid for the entire thing.
My bro only chipped in $0.80.
No wonder he was worked up about using a $10 note.
But anyway, thanks for the sketchbook. XD

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CURSE-SES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home