Saturday, June 10, 2006

Shitake, Bro’s gonna faint when he sees my cashbook.

1st week $53.90
2nd week $57.55
3rd week $74.80

Total amount saved $-1.55

HjjlghGYFjf654r^%yt^&TuhytYUyGY76567^&%KRISHNA!!!!!

How can I spend more than I have??
Odd-yang-paling-odd-sekali-ness
(which means erm, odd to the max I think.)
But it’s spent mostly on EZ-link not-bottom-ups
and other very, very, very, necessary daily necessities.

Anyway

We’ve started shooting for Project June
and while doing the scene where the lift jerks and jams,
we got asked for our ID and chased away.
Obviously, the school doesn’t appreciate art very much.

And after today we learn thattt
Babysitting + Filming

= A lot more running + Headaches for Natz + a Daddy out of Garf :D

And here are some random doodlangs:















It’s supposed to be a shimmy when they kick their heels.
So yeah, speed, and reverberation of an electrifying heel kick.
Something like that.














Hahahahahahahaha.
I drew this when listening to Gwen Stefani’s 'Hollaback Girl'.
K, random, next.















Ha… ha… ha… ha… hafuuuu.














I call this one actionREaction
Wakakakaka.














Lastly, I meant for it to look like a disco ball
but it turned out to look like twirls of swirly whirls, fit for a squirmy worm.

So, yep.
The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home