Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kanana for you!

Selamat hari rayeeeeeeeeeeee.
Acer's being a biitchh~

Somehow battery fell out while I was mid-hibernating.
Then when I restarted it took close to 3 hours to start up.
Vaitaminit... it didn't bloody start up at all laaaa.
At 77 percent battery died. Now have to start up all over again.
Moohahahhahahahahahahahaha.

Dear very very good God up high in heaven,
Please grant proper functionality to my lappy. At least until I've saved enough for a new one. Or at least until I've backed up all my files then can you destroy it. I promise to delete the entire season 2 of OC so that I can leave more space for files that are beneficial. I promise to shower lappy with sweet sweet love and handle it tenderlier than a chicken.

Doesn't help much that bibik is lecturing me about how machines are like people.
They fall sick too when overworked.
and they need medicine quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home