Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mahathir Mohammad... Satar

Merdeka!

I admit sometimes i complain about my brother alot, but there are times when you wish could just take everything and swallow them back.
The thing i fail to realise is he's the only one who properly knows what i'm doing in school and pushes me to work.
Coz i rarely talk to my dad. The only time i get to do that is when he gives me my allowance.
I do feel upset about that.
I can't talk to my dad the way i used to when i was a kid.
Alot of things have changed since mum left.
Even with extra members in the family, a maid, a stepmum, a baby brother, its not the same.

So after 19 years living under one roof i didn't know he had a blog.
More like 3 blogs.
All the time i've been bad-mouthing him he's been comparing me to GIlmore Girls, in a good way.
He wants to be sisterly-close to me but sometimes finds it hard.
But the thing i'm quite glad about is he treats me like my age, and the way i should be treated.
He tends to be over-protective but that's just big brothers for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home