Monday, October 23, 2006

Sitting on the sidelines.

Tomorrow’s Hari Raya, but it feels like any normal day.
I’m not in the mood, dad’s not in the mood, family’s not in the mood.
Or maybe just mirzan is.

Bleurgh. Every year it gets duller and duller.
But I dunno why, I feel sad for my dad.
I miss him la actually, even though he lives under one roof wit me.
Our longest dialogue can only last for five minutes, and that’s usually when he passes me my allowance. And it’s usually the same things.
“Do you have money?”
I either say yes or no, then he’ll leave.
And it’s the same question the next morning before I leave, “Did you bring your money?”
And we just can’t sit still together. After 5 min it’s either I leave or he leaves.

Blakeblakeblarghwrghwrhwrwrhwgrh.
Sometimes I feel I got so much to say to him, but dunno how to say it.
Things are just sooper different now. bitchbitchhhhhhhh

So it’s his birthday next week.
He’s been through loadsa shit, and I just wanted to give him… what’s that word… comfort? I dunno la. I suck at these things. Mat and I are adults now. I hope he knows he can rely on us, okay maybe not me. But yes yes, at least more reliable than before.

Aiyah I’m such a bitch la bacin.

If your life were a story, what would be the inciting incident and what would be the climax that comes after?

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... perhaps a random hug would work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home