Thursday, May 18, 2006

We actually thought we were bust today la.
Apparently we got caught for chair-racing.
We were supposed to attend the Disciplinary meeting,
armed with at least $50.

Oh yahhh.
I borrowed $50 from my bro to pay for the fine.
And he was piiiysed.
So eventually he came up with an income AND expenses kinda sheet for me.
So that I could keep track of how much I spend…
And learn to save!
Tsk.















And here’s a new addition to STA:














K erm, just ignore my face.
It’s actually a doggy tag.
I can’t help not taking my own face if it’s reflected in the tag.
Robot's name is STAmpy, designed by Ee Shaun.

And we're all getting one!


Finally I’ve subscribed to podcast!
Thanks to
nor wo aini!
Phoo-yo!












As you can see, I’ve only downloaded 1 item... some Techtronic sound thingie.
Sooo, long way to go!
Nyeargh HA HA HA.













Happy retards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home