Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm a very patient person. But to all the the con-bitches and bastards out there, stay the FUDGE out of my way, if you know what's good for you.

Who the FUDGE are you to come steal our money?!?! If I get my hands on you, I'll dig your intestines with my own bare hands!! I'll claw away the layers of your flesh, grip your slimy intestines and FUDGING tug it away from all its bloody arteries!!! I'll watch you bleed like the Niagara Falls until the very last drop! MotherFUDGERS!! You don't know what the FUDGE we went through to get our money. You make money-making look like child's play!!

Well "ha ha" to that you FUDGING IMBECILE BRAINLESS BOOBS!! You cost my father $30 000!! Do you FUDGING know what he went through to get that shit?! And do you FUDGING know what he went through to replace that $30 000 you FUDGING stole from us?!?!?! Well FUCK YOU!! 'Coz if you don't you better start learning!!!!! My father works his ass off day and night, and still doesn't get what he deserves. His life is already miserable... so FUCK OFF and don't make it any worse for him!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger D-fault said...

Whoa!...calm down natz calm down...shu shu....take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath.....relax....and count from 1 to 10....1..2..3..4..5..now scream "FUCK YOU!"...feel better...

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...natz...Lange here..Hmm,would like to share with me what happened'?

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger natasha said...

Hey lange :) Some idiot pretended to want to start business partnership with my dad. Asked him to pay in advance. My dad gave him $30 000. He took the money and disappeared. Fucker sia...

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah...ok...did your dad make a police report???This is a very serious matter..

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger natasha said...

Hmm... he did call for a lawyer. My dad paid $1500. Stupid lawyer also dunno go where. Didn't come back with news.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!That alot leh...yr dad loss $31500...hmm,ok i noe this matter cant calm down and relax..But is best you make a police report since the lawyer is a bloody cockster..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home